15 December 2009

Some Blessed Moments With Pastor John Graf

There were really some blessed moments for me when pastor John Graf visited our country last month. I like to start with an interesting experience!

It was November 18, 2009. I was eagerly waiting for him. At 6pm the door bell was rung. I hastened to open the gate. A very tall man was standing there with Bro. Nathaniel with a smiling face. Can you guess who that man was? Yes, he was no one but loving pastor John Graf. He entered into the gate. I stretched forth my hand to shake his hand. He shook my hand and then suddenly came forward to hug me. Oh! what an embarrassing situation it was for me! He was 6'4" tall and I am 5'3". Oh! what a scene it was! lol! He had to bend down his body and I had to stand on my toes to reach him. And then, finally we made it. It was so sudden to me that I wasn't aware what had happened. But after the first hug, whenever he came to hug me, I really enjoyed them.

Here are some pictures with him.














Pastor Graf presents me a new, leather bound King James Version Bible.














I'm sharing my Testimony.














Pastor is sharing from the Bible.

























I'm commenting and asking questions after pastor's preaching.

Really these few days were very graceful to me. Pastor's jovial present always remembered me a tension free Christian life which I also have. His preaching was so much encouraging and supportive to my Born Again Christian life. Thank God for pastor John Graf. Thank Pastor Graf also. I'm waiting for his next visit.

3 comments:

  1. I am laughing out loud over here! This article was very good and very funny too! You have a great sense of humor - thank you for writing this and sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had a good time with our Pastor. He is a wonderful man. I enjoyed your story and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Brother Sujon. My name is Maritza I am a member of Long Island Baptist Church. I am very excited to see your blog. Your posts have been very encouraging. This post was funny and very well written. I can relate to your experiance as I am 4 ft 11 inches its pretty funny when I stand next to Pastor Graf. I'm thankful you were able to meet Pastor and that you enjoyed your time with him. He has been a tremendous blessing in my life also. We will keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete